Handy GPS is a Sports app for android
Download latest version of Handy GPS Apk [Full Paid] 22.5 for Android from apkville.us with direct link
Handy GPS Apk Description
The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Seek, find, record and return home with Handy GPS.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. It is also well suited to uses like mining, forestry, and archaeology. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn’t need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
* Shows current location in easting/northing (UTM) or lat/lon
* Shows speed, direction of travel, distance travelled in either metric or imperial/US units
* Can store current location as a waypoint, and can store track logs
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files
* Allows manual entry of waypoint coordinates in UTM, MGRS or lat/lon
* Custom waypoint symbols
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the “Goto” screen, with optional audible proximity alert
* Has magnetic compass page (devices with mag sensors only)
* Computes local magnetic declination and geoid correction at startup using the IGRF-12 and EGM96 models
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums AGD66, AGD84, GDA94. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps)
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically
* Can display simple 6, 8 or 10 digit grid refs, or MGRS grid ref.
* Waypoint-to-waypoint distance and direction
* Optional timer to record walk duration and compute average speed
* Can be used instead of “MyTracks” app
* Thoroughly tested by developer on many off-track walks
EXTRA FEATURES IN THIS VERSION:
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track log points. (Free version limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* Common datums such as NAD83 (US), OSGB36 (UK), NZTM2000 (NZ), SAD69 (South America) and ED50 (Europe) can be selected from the custom datum page, or you can configure your own datums, including local grid systems (such as those used at mine sites). You can also load and save datum params.
* UK grid refs with two letter prefixes can be shown if OSGB datum selected. OSGB grid refs can also be shown on smartwatches.
* Elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Average GPS locations over time to give more accurate result.
* Take photos from the app which are optionally geotagged, or have the location “burnt” into image.
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Export waypoints to CSV file in current coordinate system.
* Create a new waypoint by projecting an existing one using an entered distance and bearing.
* Compute length, area, and elevation change for tracklog.
* Offline map support by downloading tiles from map tile servers, or using your own map images.
* Comes complete with an Android Wear version for use on your Android Wear smartwatch.