Hawk Chess is a board game for android
Download latest version of Hawk Chess Apk [Full Paid] 1.4.8 for Android from apkville.us with direct link
Hawk Chess Apk Description
With Hawk Chess, you can play chess against a variety of supported chess engines as well as human opponents via chess servers such as FICS.
If you would like to try Hawk Chess for free, please try Hawk Chess Free first. The Free version comes with a seven day trial with all features unlocked.
Hawk Chess has just recently been released. As such, your feedback will be much appreciated, particularly if you find a bug or if you have any suggestions as to how Hawk Chess can be improved. Contact me directly at [email protected] and I’ll respond as quickly as possible.
• Play against a variety of compatible UCI chess engines, including the built-in Hawk engine.
• Variable skill levels for supported engines.
• Switch engines and adjust their skill in-game.
• Variable time controls.
• Undo moves.
• Polyglot opening books.
• 3, 4 and 5 piece Gaviota end-game tables (3 piece included).
• Create human-only games, with a chess engine on-hand to provide hints. ★
• Create engine-only games, useful for learning and your general interest. ★
• Play multiple off-line games concurrently. ★
• Ask for hints from any installed engine. ★
• Play on-line, either via Hawk Chess Server or FICS.
• Challenge on-line opponents.
• Variable time controls.
• Play games by correspondence on Hawk Chess Server.
• Search for and observe existing on-line games and players.
• Seek new games against on-line opponents.
• Submit, accept and decline requests to undo moves.
• Connect to multiple servers concurrently.
• Notifications for when you are challenged or when it’s your turn to play.
• Timeseal support for both Hawk Chess Server and FICS.
• Play multiple on-line games concurrently. ★
Create, Review and Analyze
• Review and play back completed games move-by-move.
• Create and play your own positions using the board editor.
• Analyze completed games move-by-move using any installed UCI chess engine.
• Analyze completed games in their entirety using up to 4 UCI chess engines, with all analysis results displayed graphically. ★
• Import PGN game libraries for detailed review and analysis. ★
• Export games to PGN files, or FEN positions to the clipboard. ★
• Review PGN game commentary. ★
• Navigation drawer to quickly switch between different sections of the application.
• Action bar drop down selector to quickly switch between your active games.
• 2D and 3D board layouts.
• Customizable 2D board theme and color schemes.
• Moveable 3D camera.
• Highlights for previous move and hints.
• Where applicable, highlights for legal moves and the next move.
• Show pieces captured or pieces ahead of opponent.
• Support for various screen sizes, including tablets.
• Landscape and Portrait modes.
• Mailbox for all of your pending challenges.
• Adjust many game options via your personal preferences.
• No ads in full version!.
★ Feature only available in Full version.